Move in ready home in the gated, boating community of Palm Island. This 2 bedroom + den, 2 bath home is being sold turnkey and offers 1,562 sq. ft. of living space, large enclosed front entry, and a large lanai. Features of this home include a very spacious, split bedroom open floor plan, eat in kitchen with pantry, quartz countertops, large walk-in closet in master, accordion, and electric hurricane shutters, and more. AC and all duct work replaced in the past couple of years, along with the refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and washer and dryer. Located in Phase 2 of Palm Island - Low HOA fees of $224 Per Month, No City Taxes, No CDD, and In Flood Zone “X” No Flood Insurance Required! There is a community boat ramp and community boat dock with dry and wet slips available. Located within minutes to downtown Fort Myers, close to shopping, restaurants, schools, and hospitals.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,562 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Eat-in Kitchen,High Speed Internet,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Pantry,See Remarks,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Shutters Electric. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price