Custom home built ready to move in today!! This beautiful house is located on the desirable Amber Wood Estates neighborhood with city water and sewer. The home features an open floor plan, 3 bedroom plus a den, 3 bathrooms, 2 car-garage, screen lanai with an outdoor kitchen, a beautiful pool and jacuzzi to relax with heater and salt water system. Property is fenced and has an extra building on the backyard. Don't miss the opportunity to own this house full of upgrades.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Assessment Paid,Public Sewer
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
AMBERWOOD ESTATES REPLAT
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Tub
- Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Tray Ceiling(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Living/Dining Room,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wired for Sound,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Electric Heat,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure,Salt Water,Outside Bath Access
- Electric Heat,Gunite,In Ground,Screened
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Shutters Manual. Multiple lots,Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price