Welcome home to the highly desirable Stoneybrook at Gateway! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home offers an open and airy floor plan featuring a fully screened in lanai with views of the LARGE backyard. Eat-in kitchen with wood cabinets, stainless appliances with a formal dining room! Flooring throughout living areas offering gorgeous wood-like planks & carpet in the bedrooms. The master suite offers his & her closets with a slider for access to your lanai and bath has dual sinks, large shower, and a garden tub . This home also boasts in-home laundry room. Enjoy full access to the clubhouse and sports complex featuring an Olympic-sized pool, fitness center, basketball, volleyball, tennis, ballparks, playground and more! Call for your private showing today.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,315 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathtub,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Pantry,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price